Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fashion


Lord Bagwell often gets asked questions about fashion do's and fashion do not. For example here is an excerpt from a recent fan letter:


" Dear Lord Bagwell,

I am a business lady. As a business lady I have to wear business clothes. However, I often have difficulty figuring out what is apporpriate for certain business situations. Can you give me some tips on what to wear and what to avoid?
Sincerely,

High Powered Business Lady"


Well my dear you have come to the right place.

Here are a few tips and hints from your dear Lord Bagwell:


1) Pants are always a don't











That's correct. Pants tell the world that you are not to be taken seriously. Luckily bloomers are not pants so wear away.




2) Top hats tell the world, "I mean business, take me seriously, then take me out for drinks". Who doesn't want drinks? Fools and unsuccessful businessladies











3) Myth: You shouldn't wear fox furs after Labor Day.
This myth was started by foxes. Do not trust foxes, Wear Them! Drapping yourself in fox carcucuss is a ticket to the top



4) If your top is loose, you're a goose. Nuff Said'



So there are a few tips from Lord Bagwell to you on how to get ahead in business fashion.


So long Magic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment